It is official! The 2013 Mitten Moms Conference has been schedule and tickets are on sale! This year the conference will be held at the Adoba Hotel in Dearborn, Michigan on August 9-11, 2013.
Here is a quick glance at the details of this years conference:
- Tickets are $150, however there is an early bird special until March There will learning sessions in the evening on Friday, August 9th, as well as most of the day on Saturday, August 10th. Ticket price does not include lodging.
- Lodging and the Conference will be at the Adoba Hotel in Dearborn. Rooms are available at $89 (plus tax) per night for a single or double standard.
- You can view the schedule at any time and it will be updated as more information comes in.
- We are looking for Speakers and Volunteers, please apply if interested.
- We will be using the hashtag #MittenMoms on Twitter so please be sure to use it when talking about the conference at all times!
- Tickets do include some meals and a pass to either Greenfield Village or the Henry Ford Museum (your choice) for Sunday.
If you want to keep up with the Mitten Moms Conference details all the time, please join the Mitten Moms Conference Group! We may open an option to just purchase a Saturday ticket, so please stay tuned for more information.
Although the conference is for Michigan Bloggers, there will be some exceptions to bloggers from surrounding areas. Please contact me if you are interested in attending but are not from Michigan.
We sure hope to see you there!